Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 Week Poll and Picture


Another bad picture. Maybe I should start taking them in the morning instead of the end of the day.

How far along?
14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1/2 pound
Maternity clothes? Just some shirts, but not all the time. Yet.
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I can't seem to find a comfortable position anymore
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again
Movement: Nothing that I can feel yet
Food cravings: Nothing really, I don't want anything even though I'm hungry all the time
Gender: No, but I dream that it was a girl the other night
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Being able to find a comfortable position to sleep in
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating Geoff's birthday
Weekly Wisdom: Get sleep while you can, it will become harder
Milestones: Getting Geoff into the baby section, now to get him to actually look around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails