How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 34 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still itchy, and I may have one more near my belly button.
Sleep: Very uncomfortable, I had to prop myself up last night because of stuffiness, I don't remember having to do that this early last time.
Best moment this week: Slow week with everyone (else) being sick, so I'm going to say hearing the baby's heartbeat with Peter.
Movement: Oh yes.
Food cravings: Sweet, and I've had a lot of clementines this week.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? It's popped.
What I miss: Wearing my ring, it's starting to be a little too tight to be comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby tomorrow (at our growth check ultrasound).
Milestones: 35 weeks down, 35 days to go.
From theBump.com
Your baby's the size of a coconut!
He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).
Read more here.
You look great, Mama :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete