Wednesday, January 30, 2013

36 Week Picture and Poll

Bonus picture week, and very possibly the last one (unless I get all the way to 40 weeks). I'm definitely as tired as I look. This is a big weekend coming up, as we are finally getting stuff ready for the baby and the hospital as well as getting Peter his big boy bed. Last time, I was getting ready to see the baby, and for my baby shower.

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Back to 33 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and started to get a few nursing shirts for when the baby is born.
Stretch Marks? It seems to be just the one, but I am still itchy.
Sleep: I'm very tired, but having a hard time falling asleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again.
Movement: Yes, and it is still uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Still sweet.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Having Peter sitting in my lap and cuddling (he really doesn't fit anymore).
What I am looking forward to: Getting stuff ready this weekend (new bed for Peter, washing clothes, installing the carseat...).
Milestones: Starting weekly appointments this week.

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a honeydew!

She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails