Wednesday, January 2, 2013

32 Week Picture and Poll

Bonus picture week. I'm still feeling pretty awful, but so much better than last week, so I did actually take them this time. Not that they are the best pictures ever. In fact, they are pretty terrible, but Geoff couldn't help since he's also feeling sick this week. Last time around, we were at the tail end of moving, and I was in full on nesting mode. I would be nesting right now, but this stupid cold has knocked out all my energy that I just don't want to get anything done.

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down a little to 28.5 pounds. I'm thinking being sick all week had something to do with that.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Just the one that Geoff pointed out, although I am getting itchier, which I don't think is a good thing.
Sleep: Still not sleeping as well as I would like since my cough is still pretty bad, but I am sleeping a thousand times better than last week.
Best moment this week: Another long weekend with Geoff being home, it was really nice having him home so much.
Movement: Still lots.
Food cravings: If anything, citrus. I've had a lot of clementines this week.
Gender: The poll is closed, and team pink won 3 to 1. Two months until we find out for sure.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's popped
What I miss: Not coughing all the time
What I am looking forward to: Baby Brady's Christening this weekend
Milestones: Really started to suffer from heartburn this week, I don't remember that happening as much last time.

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a squash!

Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails