Wednesday, January 9, 2013

33 Week Picture and Poll

Still not feeling well, and I think that the picture shows it, although I am a bit better now than a week ago. When I was at my appointment on Friday, my doctor was not happy that I've been sick for so long, so she put me on antibiotics. They seemed to have helped a little, even if they haven't cleared it up completely. Last time I was suffering from some of the same sleeping issues as I am now, specifically the hip problem.

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Back up a little to 30 1/2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still just the one, I've been much better about using the stretch mark system.
Sleep: Still a bit on the stuffy side, so while I would love to sleep more, I am having a hard time falling asleep. Also, I'm starting to get pains in my hip when I sleep on my side. Overall, it just isn't working out too well for me.
Best moment this week: Watching Peter's face as he listened to the baby's heartbeat for the first time (Geoff still hasn't heard it, and at this point I doubt that he will)
Movement: Still lots, and it's still uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Still the clementines, if anything.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: Other than braxton hicks starting, no.
Belly Button in or out? It's popped.
What I miss: Peter being able to comfortably sit in my lap.
What I am looking forward to: Anniversary date night this weekend.
Milestones: Peter hearing the heartbeat for the first time,  my first (and hopefully last) round of antibiotics and the start of braxton hicks. This has been a busy week.

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a durian!

He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails