Wednesday, January 16, 2013

34 Week Picture and Poll

Finally not feeling sick anymore (took long enough), but I'm still absolutely exhausted. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, there seems like we still have so much to do to get ready. Last time, we were still working on the nursery, and this time we haven't done anything yet (not that there is much for us to do).

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 32 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still just the one, but I'm getting much itchier.
Sleep: Better than when I was sick, but still not as well as I would like to.
Best moment this week: Anniversary date night with
Movement: Very visible and still uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Nothing really, but I'm still eating a lot of citrus.
Gender: Team pink won the poll.
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? It's popped.
What I miss: Being able to stand for extended periods of time, it's making cooking dinner very difficult.
What I am looking forward to: Organizing baby things this weekend.
Milestones: Nothing really, it was a slow week.

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a butternut squash!

At less than two months to go, he weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails