Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Five Month!

I know that it's been a month since I've updated, and I meant to do it more. I'm hoping that this month I will be better. I still have a ton of videos to go through and post.

Peter is really growing, and getting closer to being a mobile baby every day. He is constantly rolling over on to his tummy now, and he does it quickly. Even though I know that he can roll back, I've seen him do it, he cries for Geoff and I to help him. It doesn't seem like it will be too much longer before he starts crawling.

Peter is also getting much better at sitting, and has started to support himself with his hands. Although recently, he has been much more interested in his feet, which seems to make him fall over. He tries to sit up when he is in the bouncer or his car seat. I fear that this means that I should put him into the main stroller instead of the car seat, but I'm going to miss looking at him while we are out walking. He loves to stand on my lap, and needs less support than I would have thought in order to stay upright.

He is also expanding his vocabulary, and has started to say "mama", not that he knows what it means yet. I've been trying to get this on video, but I have not yet been successful. Peter does not like to perform for the video camera (and he knows when it is on).

Here are some pictures from the September album, which I will continue to update throughout the month.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails