Peter now has a few more foods under his belt (and all over his face, head, hands...). He likes apples and sweet potato, but absolutely loves banana. He still gets so excited when we put him in his high chair and take out his bib, he knows what is coming next. He is also very helpful, and will grab the spoon and put it in his mouth. This might be making it a messier process, but it makes him so happy. It's slow adding new foods, since we have to be so careful of allergies, but I can't wait until we have some more options, and can begin mixing them together.
 |
| It's banana! |
Last week was also Peter's first trip into the city on Metro North. The two of us went in to help Christine pick out her wedding dress. Peter did great on the train, and seemed to enjoy his walk down to Kleinfeld's. Luckily, I used the Maclaren, since it started to rain (actually, pour), and we have a rain cover. We did have an explosive diaper issue in the dressing room (for the record, they apparently have changing stations in the bathroom, which I did not know before I changed him). Peter also took his first trip on the subway (it was raining that hard when we left), and fell asleep on the way home. Overall, it was a very good trip.
 |
| It was a very long day. |
He is also minutes away from crawling. He got up on his hands and knees on Sunday, but I was unable to get a picture since the camera was just out of my reach. He has done it a few times since then (including this morning pictured below). I cannot believe how much and how fast he is growing up.
 |
| Getting so close! |
No comments:
Post a Comment