Friday, November 19, 2010

No Shoelaces are Safe

Due to Peter's new found mobility, Geoff and I have implemented babyjail. Most of the time when we are home, Peter and I spend it playing in the middle of the floor, but every once in a while, I need to leave the room. That is where babyjail comes in, and I am so glad that Peter doesn't seem to mind it at all. (At least in small doses.)


In fact, sometimes he tries to break into babyjail.


He has also been working on the crawling, and is getting much better at it. When he sees something that he wants, he makes a beeline right towards it. Right now, he wants to untie my shoes. He even tried to untie PopPop's sneakers when they were visiting. Here is a video from this afternoon, showing off his new moves.



Another of his new skills is going from laying down to sitting up. Often, I find him sitting up in his crib when he is supposed to be napping. I think it is his way of saying that he doesn't want to sleep.

Nap FAIL

In other news, Peter has been great with the eating. We have added green beans and carrots to our meal options. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving next week, especially since we now have a list of fall foods to enjoy with the family.

Yummy green beans

I also have gotten a better picture of the tooth! It helps that it keeps coming out more and more. He still only has the one, but it looks like the tooth next to it is going to sprout any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails