Not only is it a new month, but it is also a new year! Peter has been growing like crazy. He wasn't measured by the doctor this month, so I am not sure exactly how big he's gotten but I can definitely feel a difference when holding him, which I haven't noticed as much past months.
Peter loves to eat, and I'm sure that is helping with how much he is growing. We have started finger food, and Peter loves it. He isn't always successful picking it up, or even getting it in his mouth, but he loves to try. We've also tried to expand his food options, and there are things now that he doesn't like to eat. Like green beans. Or chicken. Sometimes he enjoys something so much that it ends up all over him.
He still just has two teeth, and I am not terribly upset about that. Those teeth are sharp, but thankfully he doesn't try to bite me too often. I do think that the next tooth will be coming soon.
Not only can Peter now pull him self up on the furniture, he is cruising like a pro. He loves to stand and try to walk, and uses some of his Christmas gifts to help him. He gets so excited when he's pushing his stride-to-ride, he loves to be mobile. He has also been known to push his music table around like it was a walking toy as well. I fear that it won't be too much longer before he is getting around on his own.
Sleep is still ok, although it can be hit or miss. I believe that one of our biggest problems with sleep is the pacifier, and I'm hoping to try to get rid of it this month.
Peter also had his first fever this month, and is actually still suffering. He doesn't seem to be doing too badly, but unfortunately it means the he missed his cousin's first birthday party today.
Here are some pictures from the January album. I will keep updating it throughout the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment