Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Two Months!

Another month has flown by, and it wasn't until last night that I even realized what the date was. I was lucky that Charles was still awake to take his pictures, but that's why this update wasn't posted yesterday. Charles is growing so much, but we'll find out exactly how much later this week.


Charles is much more social now, and has great big smiles for whoever is paying attention to him. He is becoming very vocal, much more vocal than I remember Peter being at this age. He knows that the hanging toys on his play yard and bouncer make noise and tries to swat at them. He has not yet mastered shaking a rattle on his own, but Peter is more than happy to help with that. He is doing well with tummy time, and is starting to push up a bit. He is also great at holding up his head when he is on your shoulder, and loves to look around.


Sleep has been going pretty well, and I probably just jinxed myself by saying that. He will usually have one long stretch of sleep, anywhere from four to seven hours, and then will have two to three hour stretches, really only being awake to eat. Eating has also been going great. We haven't used a lot of bottles, since pumping really isn't fun, but he will take a bottle without too much fuss.


There are more pictures in our April album on Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails