He also is starting to act more like a little boy, although I do still see a lot of baby in him (even if he is really getting too big to be a baby anymore). He wants to do everything that his brother is doing and is doing much better at keeping up and holding his own. He eats like a champ, but a bit on the messy side. He loves to play with other children, and enjoys the playdates that he has with his friends. He doesn't really know his alphabet, but has started to learn his numbers, and has been counting to five for a while (although I'm not sure that he really knows what it means).
And since I am a little late posting, here is from BabyCenter.com
At twenty-four months, most children can:
Name at least six body parts - He can definitely do this, and is currently a pretty big fan of head, hands, nose, ears, cheeks, chin, feet...
Half of speech is understandable - I think that he is much more understandable if you are around him a lot, but he definitely has actual words (even if he seems to be missing some sounds, such as the "s" in "snow").
Make two to three word sentences - It started with "let it go", and has definitely evolved from there.
At twenty-four months, half the children can:
Talk about self - This is just starting
Arrange things in categories - He does this sometimes, it's something that we are working on.
Walk down stairs - Oh yes, and has been for a while
At twenty-four months, a few children can:
Begin to understand abstract concepts (sooner and later) - Not so sure about this one
Become attuned to gender differences - Not sure how I would even know
Learn to jump - He is definitely trying to do this

No comments:
Post a Comment