Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise at Seven Weeks

I put Peter down to sleep last night about 10:30. We had all had a slightly later and more active than usual evening by running into some friends at dinner. Peter seemed pretty awake when I put him down, but was fast asleep in about five minutes. I was not too far behind him in going to bed. Next thing I know, it's 5am, and Peter is still asleep! He ended up sleeping for seven hours, eating, and going back to sleep for three more hours. I don't hold out much hope for a repeat performance tonight, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Other than sleeping, Peter is doing great. He has started smiling, and on the verge of laughing. Every once in a while a giggle will get out. He loves to look around, and can hold his head up while on someone's shoulder. He is starting to notice toys, but isn't quite sure what to do with them yet. He has also found himself in the mirror, which is fun for everyone involved.

You can see more pictures in the May album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails