 |
| Peter trying out the crib |
I'm a little behind in updating, but over Memorial Day Weekend Geoff and I decided to move Peter into his own room. I know that it was weeks ago that I had said we were going to do that, but I really liked having him so close at night. Now he really is too big for the cradle, as we would often wake up to him smacking the sides. We figured that doing it over a three day weekend would be easier on us if it didn't go well. Surprisingly enough, Peter took to it very well. He seems to like sleeping in his crib at night. During the day, he still tends to nap in my arms (or his new bouncer). He is also sleeping well at night, although I was eight about the seven hours being a one time thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment