Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Two Month!

Time is really flying, and Peter is now two months old. I cannot believe how much he has changed. He is much more reactive to people around him, and he even laughs for Geoff and me. He has this great big smile that just warms my heart, and his laugh is quite possibly the cutest thing that I have ever heard. He has also started to react with things around him. He is now swatting at the hanging toys in his activity gym, and is absolutely fascinated by the penguin toy on his bouncer. He loves to be sitting up and looking around, and seems to be taking much more notice of what is going on around him. When there is music playing he will bounce in his seat, like he wants to get up and dance. He still isn't quite sleeping through the night, but he is going for longer stretches at a time. He is also getting into more of a pattern with his sleeping during the day, including his late morning nap, which he will only do in my arms.

I leave you with a few pictures from today. These are all in the June album, which I will keep updating as the month goes on, so keep checking back.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails