How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up half a pound
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have the Bella Bands ready to go
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I've been going to bed early just about every night.
Best moment this week: Taking Peter to his first Yankee game
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Not so much cravings, but I'm starting to have some aversions
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Hot dogs at baseball games
What I am looking forward to: Not baby related, but celebrating Fourth of July with Peter
Weekly Wisdom: If you are going for a long drive, make sure to bring snacks with you
Milestones: The start of morning sickness
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of an appleseed!
Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow!
How your baby's growing:
Deep in your uterus your embryo is growing at a furious pace. At this point, he's about the size of a sesame seed, and he looks more like a tiny tadpole than a human. He's now made up of three layers — the ectoderm, the mesoderm, and the endoderm — which will later form all of his organs and tissues.
Read more here
Deep in your uterus your embryo is growing at a furious pace. At this point, he's about the size of a sesame seed, and he looks more like a tiny tadpole than a human. He's now made up of three layers — the ectoderm, the mesoderm, and the endoderm — which will later form all of his organs and tissues.
Read more here
No comments:
Post a Comment