Friday, February 21, 2014

Better Late Than Never

FIVE new milestones and no posts to show for it. I did want to get this up before tomorrow, and they all get overshadowed by the posts that I probably will not get up for few days (since tomorrow will be very busy).

The first four are the four new teeth that Charles has gotten in a matter of days. They are the four on top, and I have be unable to get a photo of them as Charles tries to eat the camera every time.

But the big one is that Charles is now walking. Full on walking. This video is from last week, and he has much improved since then. He can now change direction mid-walk, and doesn't need to pull up to stand anymore. I cannot believe that this time as already come (and a little earlier than it did with Peter).



Please excuse the extreme mess, as I was in the middle of folding an epic amount of laundry (because things like this don't happen when everything is neat and clean).

I know that I haven't been updating here as often as I would like, and I hope to start doing better. There are a lot of changes coming up for both boys, and I want to use this space to keep a record of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails