How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I'm still looking for things to wear this holiday season
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and nothing on my belly
Sleep: Finding it hard to sleep on my side, but I'm managing
Best moment this week: Seeing everyone at Thanksgiving
Movement: Yes! And Geoff got to feel it for the first time last night as well.
Food cravings: Still the Olvaltine
Gender: Don't know, and I have until Friday to decide
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but shallow, not that it was that deep to begin with
What I miss: Brunch this weekend reminded me of a lot of the foods I can't eat right now
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby on Friday!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry if it seems like you aren't gaining any weight at first, it will start to happen
Milestones: Geoff feeling the baby move :)
(from theBump.com)
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment