Wednesday, December 23, 2009

24 Week Poll

A day late, and I don't have the picture yet (I'll get that tonight). I will leave you with a bonus picture that was taken on Sunday. Happy Holidays!

How far along?
24 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 12 pounds (must have been the fondue, and Christine's cookies)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and finally have something to wear to the holiday dinners and stuff
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: If I could only get comfortable
Best moment this week: Spending time with our friends at a low-key holiday thing
Movement: Yes, feeling it and sometimes even seeing it
Food cravings: There is still nothing that I really want, although I am often hungry
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty flat, but not quite out yet
What I miss: Being able to have wine with my friends. I also anticipate that there will be things that will be missing at Christmas and Boxing Day.
What I am looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!! And Boxing Day.
Weekly Wisdom: You will start getting achier, make sure to take it easy when you need to.
Milestones: V-day! This means if I went into labor today, they would do what they could to save the baby. (Note to Baby: This is NOT an invitation to come out. As much as we love you and want to meet you, we want you to stay inside until April.)


(from theBump.com)
Baby is now the size of papaya!
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails