How far along? 23 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Still at 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, but nothing that I want to wear for the holidays
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I would love to, but the baby seems to have other plans
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but getting all the Christmas shopping, wrapping and decorating done. It was nice feeling organized, and I somehow have the feeling I won't be nearly as prepared next year.
Movement: Lots of it, and the baby seems to really like kicking Geoff
Food cravings: I don't seem to be in the mood for anything
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Barely still in
What I miss: Being at Tequila Sunrise last night made me realize how much I miss margaritas, even though it is freezing outside
What I am looking forward to: Not baby related, but seeing Genna this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: When registering near the new year, make sure to ask if the patterns you like will be continued
Milestones: Nothing really this week, I have things in progress, but until they are done, they aren't really milestones. I was hoping to have the registries done, but since this is the time of year that products get discontinued and new ones get released, I guess I'll have to settle with mostly done.
(from theBump.com)
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment