Tuesday, January 5, 2010

26 Week Picture and Poll

Got them up on time again.

How far along?
26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 14 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: It is difficult to get comfortable
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again
Movement: Yes, all the time
Food cravings: No cravings, just hunger and not enough room to put the food
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Just about popping
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: Confirming our childbirth classes
Weekly Wisdom:  Baby Bargains is a great book, and you should look into it before you even start thinking about the registry and what you will need to buy (I wish that I had)
Milestones: 1 hour glucose test, let's just hope that I passed


(from theBump.com)


Baby is now the size of an eggplant! 
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails