Tuesday, January 12, 2010

27 Week Picture and Poll

No matter how many times I retook this picture, I couldn't get it to come out any better. I had just gotten out of the shower, so at least there is some reason why I look so awful.

How far along?
27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? I really can't fit into anything else. It scares me a little that I am only going to get bigger.
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, but everything feels tight
Sleep: Not much. It's hard to breathe when I lay down, and I just can't find a comfortable position
Best moment this week: Finding out that not only did I have a nephew (early), but that he was doing well
Movement: Baby seems to be taking after Mommy, dances all the time
Food cravings: Nothing overwhelming, but I am hungry a lot
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, but starting to come out
What I miss: I'm going to miss not being able to have our traditional anniversary champagne tonight (I guess it will just have to wait until April!)
What I am looking forward to: Not (my) baby related, but seeing my new nephew in person
Weekly Wisdom:  Things start to go very quickly, don't let it overwhelm you
Milestones: Lots of milestones this week, but only one related to this pregnancy. I'm officially in my third trimester! I also became an aunt and am celebrating my second wedding anniversary tonight.


(from theBump.com)



Baby is now the size of an eggplant! 
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails