How far along? 28 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Still up about 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and that isn't going to be changing.
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I wish I could sleep more
Best moment this week: Holding Connor. Here are some pictures from when we went to visit him after he came home.
Movement: I can't decide if the baby is going to be a soccer player, or a Broadway dancer (think kicklines)
Food cravings: Citrus, and dairy
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Mostly flat, but one part is popping
What I miss: Being able to easily get into bed (and I thought our bed was high before)
What I am looking forward to: My appointment, where I will get to hear the heartbeat again
Weekly Wisdom: It is much easier to eat small meals throughout the day, than the traditional 3.
Milestones: We have baby furniture (in the sense that it has been ordered and is waiting to be delivered, not that I have it set up).
(from babycenter.com, since theBump.com hasn't changed)
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
No comments:
Post a Comment