Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30 Week Poll

Picture to come later, since I'm unable to upload them right now.

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, but my skin feels very tight
Sleep: I strangely wake up at 5 am, for no apparent reason, even though I am exhausted
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but our anniversary celebration at the ballet
Movement: The baby was dancing along to Sleeping Beauty on Saturday, as well as kicking Geoff during our class last night
Food cravings: Citrus. Not juice, but actual pieces of fruit
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Out about 95% of the time
What I miss: The ability to sit forward. I'm not a fan of sitting back.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the hearbeat again on Friday
Weekly Wisdom: No matter what your fears, labor/delivery nurses have stories that top them (like the woman from Larchmont who just recently gave birth to an 8 lbs 15 oz baby AT HOME because she didn't make it to the hospital on time)
Milestones: Three quarters of the way done

(from babycenter.com because theBump.com didn't change)
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails