How far along? 31 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 21 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and I am using the Belli oil every night to keep it that way
Sleep: I am very tired, but I am still waking at five (just to fall back asleep at six thirty and sleep until nine)
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but spending time with friends before we have to give up these great views
Food cravings: Still citrus, I've had a lot of clementines this week
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Being able to pick up something that I've dropped in front of me while sitting in the car
What I am looking forward to: It's not happening this week, but the furniture being delivered so that I can start setting up the baby's room
Weekly Wisdom: Don't put off major purchases like furniture for too long, you never know when something will be out of stock and will take 8 to 12 weeks to arrive
Milestones: Nothing major, but nine weeks to go
(from babycenter.com because theBump.com didn't change)
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 21 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and I am using the Belli oil every night to keep it that way
Sleep: I am very tired, but I am still waking at five (just to fall back asleep at six thirty and sleep until nine)
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but spending time with friends before we have to give up these great views
Food cravings: Still citrus, I've had a lot of clementines this week
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Being able to pick up something that I've dropped in front of me while sitting in the car
What I am looking forward to: It's not happening this week, but the furniture being delivered so that I can start setting up the baby's room
Weekly Wisdom: Don't put off major purchases like furniture for too long, you never know when something will be out of stock and will take 8 to 12 weeks to arrive
Milestones: Nothing major, but nine weeks to go
(from babycenter.com because theBump.com didn't change)
No comments:
Post a Comment