How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 23 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I have a new pair of jeans!
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new, and I am keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: Comfortable positions are quite elusive
Best moment this week: Starting to get the new apartment ready, although the actual moving part isn't that much fun
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 23 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I have a new pair of jeans!
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new, and I am keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: Comfortable positions are quite elusive
Best moment this week: Starting to get the new apartment ready, although the actual moving part isn't that much fun
Movement: Yes, and I love feeling it, but I still think it's creepy to watch the baby move across my stomach
Food cravings: No real cravings, but lots of hunger
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's out, and not very pretty
What I miss: My energy
What I am looking forward to: Not baby related, but Shrove Tuesday dinner!
Weekly Wisdom: Major projects (like moving) are a lot less fun the later in pregnancy you get
Milestones: I have less than two months to go (I meant to write a post about that over the weekend, but I completely forgot)
(from babycenter.com because theBump.com didn't change)
Food cravings: No real cravings, but lots of hunger
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's out, and not very pretty
What I miss: My energy
What I am looking forward to: Not baby related, but Shrove Tuesday dinner!
Weekly Wisdom: Major projects (like moving) are a lot less fun the later in pregnancy you get
Milestones: I have less than two months to go (I meant to write a post about that over the weekend, but I completely forgot)
(from babycenter.com because theBump.com didn't change)
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment