How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 28.5 pounds, hopefully I'm starting to slow down
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Wish I was getting more
Best moment this week: Fondue party with great company
Movement: Lots, sometimes it is quite uncomfortable
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies, specifically from Stop and Shop. Not that we have any for me to eat...
Gender: Poll will be up until the end of the year, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Partially popped.
What I miss: There were a few nights again where a glass of wine would have been very nice
What I am looking forward to: The weekend, and maybe getting some real sleep
Milestone: Third trimester. This pregnancy seems to be going so much faster than last time.
From theBump.com
Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment