Wednesday, December 12, 2012

29 Week Picture and Poll

Long and cranky day, and we are starting to get overrun with boxes as Santa and other gifts arrive (and need to be wrapped). Hopefully, I'll actually get some under the tree soon. Last time, I had not gained nearly as much at this point, but I feel I still looked just about as big.

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 29 pounds
Maternity clothes? Defintitely, and even some of my maternity pants are starting to get a little uncomfortable (especially after I eat)
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and I'm trying to be better about using the anti-stretch mark system
Sleep: I'm definitely tired
Best moment this week: Watching Peter be absolutely adorable while watching Geoff's competition over the weekend
Movement: Lots of kicking, to the point where it disturbs Geoff while we are watching tv
Food cravings: Haven't been feeling all that great this week, and I really haven't wanted anything
Gender: Poll will only be up until the end of the year, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Partially popped.
What I miss: Being able to bend over comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully taking Peter to see some windows and the tree this weekend

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of an acorn squash!
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

Read more here.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Did Peter show off his muscles at the competition? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails