Wednesday, December 19, 2012

30 Week Picture and Poll

We missed the tree in the city this weekend, since all of us were feeling off (and it was cold out). Last time we were in the process of moving, and with Christmas prep this time around, I don't feel any less busy.

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 30 pounds, I've gained the same amount of weight as I did with Peter and I still have ten weeks to go (then again, I started off about 20 pounds less)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well this week, I just seem to be too stuffy
Best moment this week: Slow week where I really wasn't feeling well, so I'm going to say hearing the baby at my appointment on Friday
Movement: Yes, and it isn't at all comfortable (but it is comforting)
Food cravings: Mexican, specifically Tequila Sunrise.
Gender: Poll will only be up until the end of the year, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Out, but not by a lot
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Christmas!

From theBump.com

Your baby's the size of a cucumber!

Your 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails