Tuesday, November 3, 2009

17 Week Picture and Poll


Hopefully pictures will be better looking starting next week now that it isn't reduced to the early morning rush or after a long day at work, but for now, here is the same tired person I am every week.

How far along?
17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? I now have pants, shirts and even a winter coat
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I seem to have been sleeping better
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but going out for Halloween with Geoff and our friends
Movement: Not yet, but hopefully soon
Food cravings: I'm hungry all the time, but I never seem to be in the mood for anything
Gender: Don't have any idea, and Geoff refuses to take a guess
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Geoff. Since he's feeling slightly sick, he's been avoiding me to not get me sick
What I am looking forward to: Not having to pick my outfit to hide the fact that I am pregnant
Weekly Wisdom: Maternity pants are the greatest invention ever
Milestones: Getting to the point where I need maternity pants because my regular pants just don't fit anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails