Tuesday, November 17, 2009

19 Week Poll

Picture to come later. Maybe tomorrow, depending on what time Geoff gets home from his business dinner.

How far along?
19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, but every once in a while, I wear a regular shirt, if it is long enough
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly
Sleep: The Boppy body pillow is wonderful
Best moment this week: Getting Geoff willingly into a baby store with no complaints
Movement: I think so, but not often
Food cravings: Still Olvaltine
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
What I am looking forward to: New Moon this weekend! (And now you know that I'm really just a 15 year old girl...)
Weekly Wisdom: Baby stores can be overwhelming, try to have an idea of what you are looking for before starting
Milestones: Baby gear information gathering


(from theBump.com)
Baby's now the size of a mango!
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails