Tuesday, November 24, 2009

20 Week Poll

Picture to come later, hopefully tonight.

How far along?
20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it feels like I have nothing to wear
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and nothing on my belly
Sleep: It's really the stuffiness that is keeping me up right now
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but hanging out with friends for game night
Movement: Sporadically
Food cravings: Ovaltine, and grapefruit this week
Gender: Don't know, and still haven't decided if we are going to find out next week.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting shallower
What I miss: My fall wardrobe
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving, and seeing family, especially the ones I haven't seen in over a year.
Weekly Wisdom: Being congested and not being able to take anything isn't fun. A neti pot, while not nearly as effective as Nyquil, definitely helps.
Milestones: Half way!


(from theBump.com)
Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails