Tuesday, November 10, 2009

18 Week Picture and Poll


Full day today, but at least I look human!

How far along?
18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still up 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly
Sleep: It is hard for me to find a comfortable position
Best moment this week: Maybe movement :)
Movement: Maybe! I'm not sure, but Saturday morning, I thought that I might have felt something (that could also have very easily been wishful thinking). Then I thought I felt something again at 3am this morning. Wondering what I was doing up? See "Sleep" above
Food cravings: Ovaltine. I'm thinking that it is the calcium
Gender: Still not at all sure, and I'm leaning more towards not finding out until April, but that could very easily change on December 4th
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Brie, especially when we go to my parents' for dinner, and they serve it for everyone
What I am looking forward to: Even though it seems so far away, Thanksgiving and then our appointment one week later
Weekly Wisdom: Names will be a hot topic, start thinking early and don't share if you don't want to hear negative responses
Milestones: Maybe movement :)

(from theBump.com)
Baby's
now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become am
azingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails