How far along? 34 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up about 28 pounds right now.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I don't think that this child wants me to sleep
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but my dad coming home
Movement: It's very visible, makes me think that all this weight that I have been putting on isn't between the baby and my skin
Food cravings: Nothing special, but I am very suggestible
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Just the Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: My ankles, stupid swelling
What I am looking forward to: Also not baby related, but finally having this apartment ready to the point where I don't mind if people see it (fingers crossed it all gets finished this weekend)
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep becomes elusive, so get it while you can
Milestones: We are starting to have some semblance of a nursery! Also, I'm about as far along as Rebecca was when she had Connor, so the baby is about the size Connor was born at
(from babycenter.com, because theBump.com didn't change)
No comments:
Post a Comment