Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Look at the Baby

Geoff and I had an ultrasound on Friday to measure the growth of the baby (but really just so that we could see her/him again). It was amazing how much of a change there was since the last ultrasound (which was in December). This time we were able to see a clearly defined face, as well as hair (Baby Braham has hair!). I was not so thrilled when the technician said "Oh, this is a big baby", and even less thrilled when the doctor confirmed her estimate during my exam. Since I am still three weeks away (when did that happen?), we are going to check on the growth again then. Other than that, everything looks good and it now just a matter of time.

I will leave you with the one picture that I have, one of Baby Braham's face. It's hard to see, but if you tilt your head to the right it makes it easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails