Tuesday, March 9, 2010

35 Week Picture and Poll

Only five weeks to go!

How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm still up about 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I really miss my regular clothes
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I wish I could sleep more
Best moment this week: Spending time with my nephew, even though he and his cousin spent a lot of time kicking each other
Movement: Lots of it
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Gender: Don't click here if you don't want to know
Labor Signs: Just the Braxton Hicks, and that isn't very often
Belly Button in or out? Very much out
What I miss: Not being stuffy all the time
What I am looking forward to: Our growth ultrasound, even though it's still more than a week away
Weekly Wisdom: Drinking lots of water will help bring down swelling, even though it seems that adding more fluid would be counter productive
Milestones: 35 weeks in/35 days to go!

(from babycenter.com, because theBump.com didn't change)
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails