How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still up about 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? Very much so
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, and I'm really hoping that it stays that way
Sleep: It is next to impossible to get comfortable
Best moment this week: My baby shower!
Movement: Yes, and it is often quite visible
Food cravings: No real cravings, but I am often very hungry
Labor Signs: No, and I am getting to the point where I wouldn't really mind some
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: I really wanted some of that punch on Saturday, it just looked so good!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing setting up the baby's room
Weekly Wisdom: Not really feeling wise today, I'm pretty tired from not sleeping and trying to get everything ready
Milestones: I'm FULL TERM!!!!
(from theBump.com)
Baby is now the size of a watermelon!
At week 37, your pregnancy is considered full term, meaning baby is likely to thrive after birth. Baby spends these last weeks in preparation for the outside world… meaning careful refinement of the blink, suck, inhale and exhale. Meconium, which you’ll probably find in the first diaper, is accumulating in the intestines. If (okay, as) you worry about giving birth, consider what it’s like for the little one. During the journey out of your womb, baby will produce more stress hormones than any other time in life.
(from babycenter.com)
Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment