Wednesday, July 4, 2012

6 Week Poll

No picture tonight, it got too late to take it. Hopefully I'll get it done soon, although I didn't have one last time either.

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about a pound, and I feel so very bloated
Maternity clothes? Not yet during the day, but I do have a few tanks to sleep in (since I'm going to start using belly oil soon, and I don't want to mess up my non-maternity sleepwear)
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: So very tired, and luckily Peter did nap a bit the week
Best moment this week: Peter being so excited for the fireworks tonight
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Still nothing really
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Still hot dogs, and soft cheeses
What I am looking forward to: Still not baby related, but zoo trip next week
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing
Milestones: Nothing here either

From 
theBump.com

your baby's the size of a sweet pea!
The average embryo at week 6 is about .25 inches and will double in size again next week. Wow!

Read more here.
How your baby's growing:

This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that you'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If you could see into your uterus, you'd find an oversize head and dark spots where your baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails