One of my new maternity tanks, and I'll keep using this one for these pictures going forward. And here is what was going on last time.
How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about three pounds, and I'm not sure where it's coming from because I don't want to eat anything (although I am eating, just not any extra)
Maternity clothes? Just sleeping tanks
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Still exhausted, hoping for more naps this week
Best moment this week: Peter at the zoo, it was just the cutest thing all around
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Maybe banana milk shakes, but mostly just morning sickness that seems so much worse than I remember last time
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not waking up in the middle of the night to pee, it's going to be a long eight more month
What I am looking forward to: My appointment in August (not much going on this week)
Weekly Wisdom: Still nothing to share
Milestones: No milestones that I can think of
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a blueberry!
Your .51-inch embryo doesn't exactly tip the scales just yet but she's developing like crazy. She's already doubled in size since last week.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment