Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Twenty-Seven Months!

The date got away from me, and I completely forgot I had to do this update. From BabyCenter.com

At twenty-seven and twenty-eight months, most children can:
Jump with both feet - He's been doing this for ages, even this morning he was pretending to be a frog and jumping all around the apartment
Open doors - He knows how to do it in theory, but he doesn't seem quite able to finish turning the door knob yet on most doors

At twenty-seven and twenty-eight months, half the children can:
Understand descriptions (e.g. big, soft) - Check
Draw a vertical line - He can do this, but it isn't always pretty

At twenty-seven and twenty-eight months, a few children can:
Start to recognize ABCs - He's done this for a long time now, and is starting to try to draw some letters himself
Balance on one foot - He can do this as well


I don't have a July album yet since just about all of my pictures are in other albums, but I'll update here when I start one.

UPDATE: There is now a small July album on Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails