How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up about two and half pounds, so down half a pound from last week
Maternity clothes? Still just the sleep (and picture) tanks, but pants are definitely getting tight
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Still exhausted, but not quite able to get comfortable (maybe because of the heat)
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: I've wanted avocados quite a few times this week
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Hot dogs at barbecues
What I am looking forward to: The heat to break
Weekly Wisdom: Still nothing to share
Milestones: No milestones that I can think of
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a raspberry!
Now she weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a milimeter each day.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment