Wednesday, September 5, 2012

15 Week Picture and Poll

I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything is going great. I also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, which was a lot of fun. The baby kept swimming away from the wand, so he or she is seeming to be pretty active. The picture tonight didn't come out too well, I feel like I look huge after dinner, but I'm too tired to redo it. Last time I was not nearly as far along with maternity clothes or weight gain.

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Fourteen pounds, guess I was making up for not putting on any weight last week.
Maternity clothes? Pants, swimsuits, a few dresses. Not a lot of shirts, and I'm going to have to get some soon.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Still want more, bedtime has been early for me.
Best moment this week: Peter asking to sit on the potty, and actually going (even if it was just a little)!
Movement: If anything, still just in the middle of the night when I'm trying to fall back asleep.
Food cravings: Hibachi. Luckily I was able to get some this week.
Gender: Still don't know, but the heart rate was in the 140s. Take that as you will.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in but flattening out
What I miss: Hot dogs.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully getting new glasses this weekend.
Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat! Yay!

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a navel orange!
The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).

Read more here.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for heartbeats and lots of swimming! I'm reserving my gender guess for a bit, but I'm collecting information :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea either way, so I'm holding off on guessing too.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, and I just noticed the change to the banner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails