Wednesday, September 26, 2012

18 Week Picture and Poll

It was a big week for Peter, and today was a long day of being inside with Peter because of the weather. I am so ready to go to bed at this point. Last time I had just started to feel movement, so I wasn't too much earlier this time around.

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds, so back on "track", although it seems like I might gain more than last time...
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I got a sale so I'm just waiting for them to arrive
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I'm trying to sleep, but I'm still unfortunately having a hard time getting comfortable. I'm not a fan of sleeping in one position all night long.
Best moment this week: Peter's a big boy, and had his first day of "school".
Movement: A little more often, but still not very often.
Food cravings: Burgers, ever since I could swallow without pain. Guess I was hungry.
Gender: Still don't know and I still haven't even had any dreams about it yet.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in but definitely flattening out.
What I miss: My fall jacket fitting, I can still get it on, but it's on the tight side.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby Brady

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a sweet potato!
She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. (That's why you're probably feeling so hungry.)
Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails