Wednesday, September 12, 2012

16 Week Picture and Poll

Bonus picture week! Can't believe how fast these keep coming. Last time my maternity clothing was reversed, I'm not sure how I thought I needed shirts before pants but it worked for me then (not at all now). Today Geoff and I went into the city to meet Brady for the first time and it was great to get to hold a little baby again. He was absolutely adorable, I had a hard time giving him back to Christine!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Fifteen pounds, just up one from last week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I still need new shirts
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Having a hard time getting comfortable at night, time to get out the body pillow.
Best moment this week: Meeting Brady, who was just born yesterday!
Movement: Just at night, I think it's the only time that I am still enough to feel it.
Food cravings: Cucumbers, and I've been loving my cucumber and hummus sandwhiches.
Gender: No idea, and I haven't even had any dreams about it.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in.
What I miss: Sam Adams Oktoberfest.
What I am looking forward to: Renaissance Faire this weekend.
Milestones: People are starting to ask if I'm pregnant, I didn't think that I was that big.

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of an avocado!
Now, she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and she's big enough that your doctor may be able to hear her heartbeat.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.

Read more here.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails