How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Fourteen pounds, back down one from last week, probably because of my sore throat.
Maternity clothes? Yes, waiting for a good sale to get some more shirts
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: Finally got the body pillow out of storage, cover washed and ready for bed tonight. Also I've been having a hard time getting comfortable while sick so I'm hoping that tonight will be better.
Best moment this week: Renaissance Faire, Peter had so much fun.
Movement: Still usually just at night.
Food cravings: Frozen oranges and pickles (can't get anymore cliche).
Gender: Still don't know.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in.
What I miss: Swallowing without pain.
What I am looking forward to: Finally getting my hair done this weekend!
Milestones: First sickness, just awesome.
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of an onion!
Baby continues to beef up. Now she's about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment