Wednesday, October 3, 2012

19 Week Picture and Poll

It's been a busy week between weddings, babies and everything else that we are trying to get done before visitors and vacations. It seems like last time we were pretty busy as well, since the picture came separately.

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: The body pillow isn't working as well as it did last time, I tend to wake up with my bottom hip being sore.
Best moment this week: Seeing Peter with Baby Brady, even if I didn't manage to get any pictures of it.
Movement: Infrequently, but yes.
Food cravings: Pink lemonade, not sure why.
Gender: The more I think about it, the more I don't want to find out ahead of time.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in.
What I miss: Warm (not hot) weather, it's been warmer on Halloween in past years than it has been this week.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Jay!

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a mango!
At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails