Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Thirty Months!

Oops, I just realized that I completely forgot to post this update, I was so wrapped up in the excitement of the week. He is doing the potty training on and off, although I'm not going to push it until after we are finished with vacations. He also seems very interested in moving to a big boy bed, but again I am in no rush.

From BabyCenter.com

At twenty-nine and thirty months, most children can:
Brush teeth with help - He does this and doesn't really have any more issues with the toothpaste
Washes and dries own hands - Check, even if he does make me sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" each and every time.
Draws a vertical line - Still isn't really pretty

At twenty-nine and thirty months, half the children can:
Draw a circle - Again, he does this but it isn't pretty
Balance on one foot - Check

At twenty-nine and thirty months, a few children can:
Put on a t-shirt - Still has a hard time pulling his own head through, but he is definitely almost there
Names one color - More than one
Names one friend - He keeps adding friends to the list


There are a few pictures in our October album on Picasa, and I will try to add more as the month goes on (although most pictures so far do seem to be in other albums).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails