How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, but this weather is not making things easy for me, since it seems I have nothing appropriate.
Stretch Marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I'm pretty tired, but this has been a bad week for naps.
Best moment this week: Baby Reilly!
Movement: Yes, especially if I lean forward or if I'm driving. (And I'm not sure how this disappeared last week, but I've added it back in.)
Food cravings: Mozzarella sticks.
Gender: Still don't know, still don't want to find out.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Sill in but pretty flat.
What I miss: Having the energy to be out late(r), especially since Jay is visiting.
What I am looking forward to: Family vacation! Complete with brother from England.
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a banana!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done?
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment