Wednesday, October 24, 2012

22 Week Picture and Poll

Trying to get back to our regular schedule, and I think that Peter is almost caught up from the vacations, although I very nearly forgot to take the picture tonight (which is why it's so late). Last time we had already found out that Peter was going to be a boy, but I still don't want to know this time around. Geoff completely disagrees with me, but he can not come up with anything that he would do differently if he knew ahead of time.

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 21 pound, so I seem to be in the about 1 pound a week phase
Maternity clothes? Yes, and as the weather changes, I'll probably need some more long sleeve shirts.
Stretch Marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Seems like we are finally catching up on sleep from the vacations.
Best moment this week: It was nice having some alone time with Geoff while we were away, before the babysitter called us back.
Movement: Yes, although Geoff hasn't felt it since that first time.
Food cravings: Sweets, and root beer seems to be just perfect at the moment
Gender: Poll is finally up, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog). Tomorrow is the big ultrasound, I am still planning on being strong although Geoff is hoping that I'll change my mind last minute.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Basically flat, but sometimes starts to pop after I eat.
What I miss: Eggs Benedict.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby tomorrow!
Milestones: Baby's first trip abroad (can you tell I'm stretching here?).

From theBump.com

your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

Read more here.


From BabyCenter.com

How your baby's growing:

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn..

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails