Last time I was late as well, and I'm not sure what was going on with my hair in the picture. Hopefully, I'll have a picture next week (fingers crossed).
How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up to 22 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Nothing new and I'm hoping it stays that way
Sleep: Sleep has been much easier for all of us with no electricity.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby, even if the baby was completely uncooperative and refused to turn around. So back I'll have to go on Friday to get pictures of the heart as well as profile shots (which I will share as soon as I am able to scan).
Movement: Yes, lots.
Food cravings: Nothing really, which is good because options are limited when there is no power.
Gender: Poll is up, don't forget to vote on the right (if you are reading this by email or reader, you need to click through to the blog).
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still basically flat.
What I miss: Power. And hot water.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby Friday (since they couldn't get all the pictures that they wanted last week)!
Milestones: Baby's first hurricane and power outage.
From theBump.com
your baby's the size of a grapefruit!
At about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, baby's not just getting bigger, she's getting even cuter.
Read more here.
From BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes.
Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment